What You’ll Need:
-2 ping pong balls
-2 clip-on earring backs
-2 small bowls
-blue paint (medium-dark)
-newspaper or paper towels
What You Need to Do:
1. Lay out newspaper or paper towel on your workspace.
2. Pour blue paint into one of the bowls.
3. Roll one ping pong ball in the paint.
4. Allow painted ball to sit on paper surface until nearly dry.
5. Roll ball in paint again for second coat. (NOTE: ball will have bare area where it was sitting on paper; this is where earring backs will go.)
6. Allow ball to dry on paper completely. (NOTE: place ball onto the paper where bare area was previously.)
7. Once completely dry, roll ball in varnish.
8. Allow varnish to dry, bare side down.
9. Roll ball in varnish again for second coat.
10. Allow varnish to dry overnight, bare side down.
11. Once dry, glue backs onto ball on bare side.
12. Allow to dry.
13. Repeat steps 3-12 for other earring.